There are a number of ways to promote and market your event on Remo.
We have put together a checklist to help get you started.
1. Marketing emails
Start an email campaign 3 weeks before your event, with each email building onto the next leading up to your event
Here's a Sample Email Schedule:
- 21 days before your event
- 17 days before your event
- 14 days before your event
- 10 days before your event
- 7 days before your event
- 5 days before your event
- 3 days before your event
- 1 day before your event
- 1 hr before your event
- 1 day after your event
Please note, Remo only sends reminder emails 7 days, 3 days, and 15 minutes before the event. So, if you would like to follow the above schedule, you can use a third-party email software to send these out according to your own schedule and content.
2. Social Media
- Post on social media up to 21 days before your event
- For each social media platform, post a minimum of 6-10 times before your event
- Use images that look good
- If you use videos, remember to add captions
Here's a Sample Marketing Message:
"I am hosting [event name] for [target market] to learn [enter 1-2 key learnings] on [date and time]. Join us! Register here [link]"
3. Also Try
- Creating and sharing a physical flyer
- Promotions with speakers, e.g. offering a discounted ticket (if you're organizing a paid event, here's how you can do this on Remo)
- Create a 1 minute video from each speaker dripped out through email and social shares
- Do FB (BeLiveTV) and IG live streams and invite each speaker to promote the event and their talk.