Before canceling, you may want to try upgrading or downgrading your current plan to a different one that fits your needs better!
If you do want to cancel your subscription though, here's how to do that:
Please note, only Account Owners are able to cancel a subscription
1. Log in to your Remo Conference account and click on the menu button (3 parallel horizontal lines) located at the upper left corner of the page
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Go to ‘Plan & billing’ and then click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
4. Please indicate the reason for your leaving by selecting the option from the dropdown menu
5. If you have any ideas for how we can improve, please let us know in the box below
Remember to download all your past event's data and recordings you need before canceling
6. Click 'Cancel Subscription'
Please note, when you cancel your account, it will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle. If you would like to have your account cancelled immediately, please reach out to our Live Chat Support through our 'Need Help' button in the lower left corner of your screen or contact our Customer Success Team directly here
Remo's Refund Policy:
If you are unhappy with our platform and product, you may request a refund within 3 days of purchase for a monthly subscription or within 30 days for an annual subscription.