Isn't it cool to show your own branding to your event guests and speakers?
Well with Remo's Custom Event Branding you can. Custom Event Branding allows you to display your own branding to all those at your event
In this article, you'll find out the things you can and can't achieve with our Custom Event Branding feature
Please note, Custom Event Branding is only available exclusively for Annual Plans or those on the Legacy Studio Plan only
To learn how to enable Custom Event Branding, please check out this article here
What can I do with Custom Event Branding?
- Your Event Space will now show your company logo on the right hand side of the event banner, as you can see from the screenshot below:
- Your custom logo will also show up on the Event Landing Page when your guests register for the event, as shown below:
- You can replace the Remo logo on your Menu Panel with your brand logo. In the screenshot below, you can see the Remo logo is replaced by a custom logo:
- You can set up a custom domain and can publish your meeting rooms and booking pages on http://events.yourdomain.com/yourevent instead of https://live.remo.co/e/yourevent. Please check here for more information about setting up a custom domain
Please note that this custom domain feature is only available for Annual Plans or the Legacy Studio Plan
What are the Current Limitations of Custom Event Branding?
- The Remo login page will still show Remo's branding
- The emails sent to your Guests, Event Managers and Speakers will still have the Remo branding
However, you can also turn off sending these emails, here's how
Please note that our Custom Event Branding isn't a full-fledged White Labelling feature at the moment