Please note, before you broadcast your event, your YouTube account must have full live streaming capabilities. To set up live streaming capabilities, check out this article on how to set up Youtube Live Stream Integration
1. Log into your Remo Account with your email address and password
2. Select the event you would like to broadcast to Youtube
3. Click on the pencil icon in upper right corner of the event image. The Event Settings Panel should appear
4. Click the 'Extras' tab, and then 'Presentation'
5. Click the 'Connect Youtube Live' button. A window appears prompting you to 'Choose an account' with a list of email addresses saved to your device. Choose the email address corresponding to the YouTube account you would like to connect (This does not have to be the same as your Remo subscriber email)
6. A popup appears asking you to grant Remo Conference permission to manage your YouTube account
7. Click 'Allow', a confirmation page appears for you to verify the permission
8. Click 'Allow' again. The button that previously said, 'Connect YouTube Live' should now appear as 'Disconnect YouTube Live.' A box also appears with the URL for your event live stream
9. Click 'Copy Link' to save the live stream URL to your clipboard
10. Now, click the 'Prepare' tab and then the 'Event Details' tab on the left side of the Event Settings Panel
11. Paste the link into the space under 'Event Page Description'. You may choose to add text to help orient your guests, such as 'Access the YouTube Livestream Here:'
12. Fill in the rest of the details of your event if you haven't already done so. Once you're done click the 'Summary' tab and then 'Save Event'
13. On the My Events page, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your event image. A dropdown menu should appear
14. Select 'View Event Landing Page', this is what a guest will see when they click your event link
15. Click on the Youtube Live Stream URL in the Event Page Description. There should now be a black screen with a message that the event will be live in a few moments as shown below:
16. When your event starts and you want to enter the presentation mode, click the 'Present' button in the bottom toolbar. A popup appears.
17. Select 'Stream Your Event on YouTube Live' then select the option to either 'Start in 30s' or 'Start Now'. You will now see yourself in presentation mode
18. At the top of the screen, you will notice a bar that says, 'Connecting to YouTube' Once connected, this will change to 'Streaming to Remo space and YouTube Live'
19. Once you are finished with your presentation and streaming it, exit the Presentation mode by clicking the 'Present' button
20. To access the video on YouTube, go to studio.youtube.com, your channel dashboard will appear
21. On the left side menu, click on 'Videos'. Two tabs appear, 'Uploads' and 'Live'
22. Click on 'Live', your video will appear as 'Unlisted' meaning that it can only be viewed by those who have the link. It will not appear on your channel or in YouTube search results
23. When desired, you may choose to make your video public. To do so, hover your cursor over 'Unlisted' and click on the arrow to the right, a menu should appear
24. To publish the event immediately, select 'Save or publish' then press 'Public'. You can then click 'Publish' in the bottom right corner. The visibility will now be changed to public.
Alternatively, you can schedule the publication of your video by selecting 'Schedule'. Input the desired date, time and time zone to publish your video and then click 'Schedule' in the bottom right corner. The live stream will now be published at the scheduled date and time