Event Hosts can change the name of a table. Here's how:
1. Enter your event space by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your event card in your My Events dashboard. And then click 'Enter Event'.
2. Select a table and hover your mouse on it then you will see 3 dots. Click on it and you will see a drop down, click on "change table name" to edit.
3. Enter your preferred table name in the text box provided (maximum: 25 characters)
You can also add emojis for a bit of fun!
4. Check the box for Change name of this table on every floor if you want the changes to be applied on that table for all the other floors as well. Leave it unchecked if you want to apply it to just this table specifically.
5. Click on 'Save' and the table name will be updated
And ta-da, the table name has now changed!
You can name your tables after whatever you want! Some ideas could include naming them after:
- Sponsor Companies
- Ice-breaker topics
- Different countries/ hobbies of your guests
- Discussion Topics
- Group Names