Once the presentation starts, all guests’ microphones and cameras will be disabled automatically. But... an event host can invite any guest to join the stage during the presentation
Once the presentation starts, guests will no longer be able to stay on the floor. They will be taken to the presentation, where they will only be able to view the presentation screen
Here’s how you can invite your guests to join you on stage:
1. Start broadcasting by clicking the 'Present' button and click 'Start Now' or 'Start in 30s'
2. Click the 'Participants' tab. Find the guest that you want to invite as a speaker in the list
3. Click the 'Make her/him as Speaker' button located beside the name of the guest
4. Click the 'Yes' button on the popup box
5. The guest will now be included in the Attendees on Stage list and will receive an invitation to join the stage. Inform the guest to click 'Join with camera' or 'Join without camera'
6. That’s it. Your guest’s camera and/or microphone will now be on stage with you
7. To remove the guest from the stage, click on the 'Make him/her as Speaker' button again and click 'Ok' on the popup box