To Connect your Slack Account in Remo:
1. Log in to your virtual office. If you are not connected yet to your Slack account, you will see a message on a red box located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Click the ‘Open Chat’ button.
3. Click on ‘Connect Slack’ located on top of the chatbox.
4. A new window will pop asking for your Slack information. Enter your workplace Slack url and click ‘Continue’.
5. Sign in to your Slack account.
6. After signing in, click on the ‘Allow’ button to approve the request to connect.
7. That’s it! All of your Slack channels will now appear on the Remo chatbox.
To Disconnect your Slack Account in Remo:
1. Click on the three horizontal lines located on the upper left corner of the screen to open settings.
2. Click on ‘Disconnect Slack’.
3. A pop-up message will appear once you have successfully disconnected Slack.