Remo Virtual Office offers a whiteboard feature where you and your teammates can write annotations, draw diagrams, and much more during a meeting. This feature is now available on all tiers.
Here’s how you can enable the whiteboard:
1. Once you’re inside the virtual office, click the ‘Whiteboard’ button located on the lower right corner of the screen just on top of the ‘Mic’ button.
2. Read the message on the box and click ‘Ok’.
3. You can start using the whiteboard by selecting a tool on the toolbox that's located on the right side of the screen.
4. Use your mouse pointer to add or create objects on the whiteboard.
5. You may enable your microphone and camera while using the whiteboard. Just click on the ‘Turn on Mic’ and ‘Turn on Cam’ button located in the lower right corner of the screen. Your teammate's video/mic box will show up on the left side of the screen.
6. To close the whiteboard, click the ‘Whiteboard’ button again located on the lower right corner of the screen just on top of the ‘Mic’ button.
Take note that the whiteboard is available for 12 hours only and will automatically close after that. Make sure you take a screenshot of your whiteboard to capture and preserve your work.