I can play background music at a Remo Event...???
Trust me, that was my first reaction too!
But, thanks to a happy surprise, we've found a way for you to play music during your Remo Event in Conversation Mode... through the left (or video) billboard!!
A couple of things you'll need before you can set this up though:
- A Remo Event
- A Youtube, Vimeo, or Twitch video of the music you want to play
1. Find the event you'd like music for in your My Events page
2. Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the event card to go into your Event Settings
3. Click 'Prepare' and then 'Floor Plan' from the menu on the left-hand side. Scroll down to the Set up your Billboards section
4. Click 'Left Billboard', this is the video one, and paste the link of the Youtube, Vimeo, or Twitch music video you wanted
5. If you want that video to automatically start playing whenever guests join your event, you can add the autoplay code to the end of the link:
- Youtube Link: add "&autoplay=1"
- Vimeo or Twitch Link: add "?autoplay=1"
These instructions apply whether its a music clip, video clip, or even a livestream!
If you'd like to feature this video on your floor plan, remember you can actually build your own custom floor plan, complete with a larger left billboard placed wherever you want! For more details on custom floor plans, check out this article.