I can play background music at a Remo Event...???
Yes, you can – through a content banner!! With Content Banners, you can display musical videos that guests can play when joining your event.
A couple of things you'll need before you can set this up though:
- A Remo Event
- A Youtube, Vimeo, or Twitch video of the music you want to play
1. Find the event you'd like music for on your My Events page
2. Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the event card to go into your Event Settings
3. Click 'Advanced' and then 'Floor Content' from the menu on the left-hand side, and select "Add Content". Fill in a name for this content banner.
4. For Content Type, select "Video". Then, you can paste the link of your Youtube, Vimeo, or Twitch music video you wanted.
5. For Display type, select "Floorplan" - this means the music video will be displayed directly on your floorplan for guests to interact with.
6. Select which banner location you'd like to use to display this video
If you'd like to feature this video on your floor plan, remember you can actually build your own custom floor plan. This way you can decide the sizes of each of your Content Banners (so you can make one large and in the center of your event space, for example).
For more details on custom floor plans, check out this article.
7. Press "Save Content" and your background music content banner is all set up and ready to go!
These instructions apply whether its a music clip, video clip, or even a livestream!