An ICS file is a calendar file saved in a universal calendar format used by several email and calendar programs like Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
When you send an invitation and/or reminder to your Remo event, you will see the ICS files attached.
How ICS files are reflected in Gmail
How ICS files are reflected in Outlook
In the case of Outlook, you need to click on the attached file and press Add to Calendar.
Not receiving the invitations? Add [email protected]
If the ICS file is not attached, your email may be filtering it. Please, add [email protected] to your list of contacts to receive the attachments.
If the ICS file is attached as a downloadable file (i.e. not giving you the option to add it to your calendar), you can directly save it to your computer, and then add it to your calendar manually following these instructions:
1. Open your Google Calendar
2. At the top right of your screen, click 'Settings', and then 'Settings' again
3. In the menu on the left, click 'Import & Export'
4. Click 'Select file from your computer' and select the ICS file you just saved. The file should end in ".ics"
5. Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events are imported into your primary calendar
6. Click 'Import'
1. In Outlook, choose 'File'
2. Click 'Open & Export', and then click 'Import/Export'
3. In the Import and Export Wizard box, choose 'Import an iCalendar (.ics)', and then click 'Next'
4. Select the ICS file you just saved from your PC (the file should end in ".ics" and click 'OK'
5. Click 'Import'