Pounding your desk in agreement while watching a Remo Presentation?
Wishing you could express your excitement, support, or even confusion to a speaker in Presentation Mode?
Well... now you can! With Remojis!!!
Remojis are your way to interact with a presenter in real-time AND get a sense of how others in the audience feel about the presentation as well.
So, let's show you how Remoji's work:
For Event Hosts before the event:
Remojis are turned off by default, but as an Event Host, you can choose to enable or disable Remojis for your event. Here's how:
1. Find your event in your My Events dashboard and click the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner of your event card.
2. Click 'Extras' and then 'Features'. Here you can choose whether to enable or disable Remoji Reactions by toggling this on or off.
This is also where you can enable or disable Audience View for your event.
3. If you have no further edits, click 'Save and Close' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
For Event Hosts, Speakers, and Guests during the event:
There are 3 Remoji's currently available:
Please note, Remoji's are only available during Presentation Mode.
1. You'll find the 3 Remoji options on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen in Presentation Mode.
2. To react, simply click on the Remoji you'd like to react with.
3. The Remoji will then float up on the right-hand side of your screen (along with any other reactions from the audience)
If you've got Audience View enabled, your Remoji reaction will only appear above your avatar in the Audience View (check out this article for more information about Audience View). In other words it will not float up on the right-hand side of your screen.
Here are a few of the frequently asked questions when it comes to Remojis:
How do I turn on Remojis?
If you are an Event Host, you can choose to enable Remojis through your Event Settings > Extras > Features.
- Can I select my own Remojis?
Currently, you can’t select your own emojis.
Are Remojis available when using a Mobile Device?
At the moment, Remoji’s are only available when using a laptop, desktop, or computer device. It is not available on a mobile or tablet device.