Remo offers a variety of plans to meet your event’s needs. All these plans make use of a guest-day usage structure to offer the best value for your events.
For more information on how guest-days work, you can check out this article. For a breakdown of Remo plans, you can refer to our pricing page here
This article covers how you can purchase additional guest-days for your account if you need to.
Please note though, only Account Owners will be able to top-up guest-days, so please make sure you ensure you have enough remaining guest-days prior to your event In case your Account Owner is not available, an Event Host (Event Manager or Event Assistant) can contact Chat Support or write to [email protected] to request for additional guest-days for your account. Any member who is not an Event Host cannot request for additional guest-days.
So, let’s get started!
1. You can check the number of guest-days your team has available through your Account Settings, under the Guest Usage tab.
This is also where you can access additional information, such as your current plan, guest-day purchase history, and guest-day usage over time or event.
2. To purchase more guest-days for your team, click the blue ‘Add More Guests’ button (under where it shows your remaining guest-day balance)
If you do not see an 'Add More Guests' button, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected], if you would like to add additional guest-days
3. Enter the number of guest-days you would like to get
You can check the cost per guest-day for you on this pop-up as well (highlighted in red below)
4. Click ‘Continue to Checkout’
5. Review your Order, and click ‘Confirm’ once you are good to go
6. A confirmation box should pop up in the lower right corner of your screen, and you should see your guest-day balance increase by the amount you purchase.
You can also download your invoice from this guest-day purchase immediately by clicking ‘Download Invoice’ in the confirmation box
7. You can check all your past guest-day purchases in the Purchase History section of your Guest Usage tab