Hola! こんにちは! Bonjour! Hallo! Olá! Hello!
I'm sure we can all agree language is a huge part of everyone's life. And, being able to understand the environment around you (whether it's in person or online) significantly improves your experience.
That's why we aim to ensure all our hosts, guests, speakers, and sponsors have the best experience using Remo in their preferred language! ✨
Currently, Remo is available in the following languages:
- Japanese (日本語)
- German (Deutsch)
- Spanish (Español)
- French (Français)
- Portuguese (Português)
Remo will select the language to display based on your browser's preferred language setting. For example, if your browser language is set to Spanish, Remo will automatically display in Spanish for you, no clicks or selections necessary!
To ensure an enjoyable experience, the entire Remo interface* is available in the above languages (including the Remo event space, event creation flow, event landing page, account settings, and more). *All user inputs (e.g. event title, chat messages, company name e.t.c) and Remo invitation/reminder emails will not be translated.
Changing the language displayed:
To change the language shown, you can adjust your browser's language settings to one of the language options above. You can change your browser language as so:
1. Open your Chrome settings (click the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the URL address bar, and select 'Settings')
2. Click 'Advanced' and then 'Languages' from the left-hand side menu
3. Open the Language section and click 'Add Language' if your preferred language is not listed already
4. Once listed, click the 3 dots next to your preferred language and select 'Move to the top'
5. You may be asked to restart your browser for the changes to reflect
Safari (on a laptop):
There is no option currently to adjust your language settings on Safari, so if using a Safari browser you can adjust your device's language settings instead.
1. Open System Preferences on your device
2. Click on 'Language & Region'
3. Click the '+' button near the bottom left-hand side of the Preferred Languages box, and select the language you'd like to add
4. Drag your preferred language to the top of the Preferred Languages box
5. You may be asked to restart your device for the changes to reflect
Safari (on a mobile):
If you are on an iPhone, you can adjust Safari's language settings directly:
1. Open your device's Settings application and select Safari
2. Click on Preferred Language
3. Find and select the language you'd like to use
Please note, if you do not have this option you may need to change your device's language setting, which can be found in Settings > General > Language & Region > iPhone Language.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team by either clicking the 'Need Help' button in the lower-left corner of your screen or emailing us at [email protected]