Before you begin, please check your system settings using our geartest tool here to identify if an adblocker or browser shield is preventing you from accessing Remo
If you are using...
- Adblock browser extension (such as AdBlock)
- Brave Browser Shields
- Opera Browser Adblocker
Adblock browser extension (such as AdBlock)
When using a browser extension such as AdBlock, some users may have trouble viewing Sponsor Banner images displayed in Remo events.
To solve this, please disable your AdBlock browser extension and refresh your page. With some extensions (e.g. AdBlock), you can disable AdBlock for specific sites:
You can also refer to this AdBlock's article here for how to disable on specific sites
AdBlock/ AdBlock plus on Google Chrome or Edge
1. When on a Remo event page, click the AdBlock icon in top-right of your browser to open it's menu (on Chrome, you may have to select the extensions puzzle icon)
2. Under 'Pause on this site', select 'Always' (if you select 'Once' instead this will only temporarily disable the extension, so the next time you join a Remo event you would need to pause your AdBlock again)
AdBlock on Safari
(If you are using the Adblock extension on Safari):
1. When on a Remo Event page, click on the AdBlock icon in your Safari toolbar
2. Select 'Allow ads on this page' (or 'Allow ads on this site' if you have access to premium features)
(If you are using the AdBlock app on Mac):
1. Click on the AdBlock icon in your Mac menu bar
2. Select 'Manage Allowed Ads'
3. Click 'Manage Allowed Ads' once again
4. Enter the URL 'live.remo.co' in the field and select 'Add Website'
Brave Browser Shields
Unfortunately, Remo does not support the Brave browser at the moment. Please try using one of our supported browsers, which you can find in this article here.
Opera Browser Adblocker
Unfortunately, Remo does not support the Opera browser at the moment. Please try using one of our supported browsers, which you can find in this article here.