Event Managers & Assistants
Welcome to the magical world of Remo ✨
Ready to get started?
Here's how you sign up for a Remo Account:
If you've already got a Remo Guest Account (you've attended an event on Remo before), please follow these instructions instead:
1. Log in to your account here
2. Click the menu button (3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen)
3. Click 'Start Free Trial' (don't worry we're not collecting any payment at this point, you'll be assigned to our free 14 day trial automatically so you can try out Remo first)
4. Skip to Step 4 in this article ✨
1. Head on over to remo.co and click 'Start Free Trial'
2. Click the button 'Sign up for 14 day free trial'
3. Next, you'll be asked to create your account (it's really simple to set up). You can sign up using:
- Email (via magic link) - enter your email address and click 'Sign Up'
If you choose to sign up using email, we will send a magic link to the email address you provided, click that link to complete your sign up.
4. Pick a Company Name and if you want you can add your company logo here as well. Remember to click 'Save and Continue' once you're done.
Ta-da! That's it! Get ready to create some truly interactive online events that your guests can't stop raving about
Speaking of... Now you've got 3 options in front of you...
So how do you feel?
A) You're so excited that you just want to jump straight into Remo and see how it works
B) You've got an awesome event idea in mind and you're ready to start creating it
C) You're glad you signed up for Remo, but you're not quite ready to create your first event just yet
We're so excited you're here too! Just click the option 'Jump right into a Pre-Configured Event', and you'll be taken directly to an event we've created for you so you can see how it looks and feel.
And not to worry, you can still customize the details of this event to fit your needs – once inside the event, click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left of the screen and then 'Event Settings'. From here you can edit whatever details you want to.
That's great! Just click the 'Create a Fully Customized Event' option, and begin filling in all the details of your event as your heart desires. You can check out this article for how to create your first event if you want. When you're done make sure you click 'Publish Event' in the upper right corner of the page.
TIP: You can also select 'View Event Templates' if you want some inspiration for what type of event to create
Don't worry, that's perfectly fine as well. You can read up on a few articles or watch some of our tutorial videos to learn a bit more about how to use Remo, or you can always reach us by clicking the 'Need Help' icon in the lower left corner of your screen. For now though, just click the button 'Skip to Dashboard'.
Either way, we're extremely excited to have you on board and wish you all the success with your events!
To learn how to upgrade to one of our paid plans for additional functionality and features, check out this article