The Host is the account owner and Event managers are managers of the account. In terms of managing events, there is no difference between these types of users.
Events managers don't have the right to manage the Subscription, payments and billing. Event managers settings show only Camera & Microphone.
The Host manages the profile, camera & microphone, integrations and plan & billing settings.
In the Profile Settings, the Host can:
- Upgrade from current plan
- Downgrade from current plan
- Check the payment history
- Cancel the account
- Add a new payment method
Want to become a Host? Learn more about subscribing to a Remo plan here!
Hosts and Event Managers can:
- Create or prepare an event
- Design and upload a custom floor plan
- Send invite emails to guests & speakers
- Download post-event recordings and Q&A
- Remove or block guests
- Get a guest to a specific table
- Invite a guest onto stage in presentation mode
Learn about the types of information we gather and how we handle it here!