You’ve been invited to an event on Remo?
That’s great news! ✨
Get ready for a truly immersive online experience.
1. Accept the invitation! Check your email for the invitation and then click the 'Accept Invitation” button
Check your Spam folder as well. If your invitation is still not there, then check with the event host and ask which email they used to register you as a guest
Alternatively, if you have the event URL you can directly click on that link to go to the registration page
2. Click 'Save me a spot' to register for the event. This can be done before the event starts as well
3. If you have attended a Remo event before, you will then be asked to register for the event using an email address or quick register with Google
If you have not attended a Remo event before, you will be asked to create an account first. To do this, just input your email, name, password and click 'Register event'
If it is a Private event, be sure to register using the same email address the host used to invite you with
4. The 'Save me a spot' button should then become greyed out with a message saying 'You have already registered for this event' as shown:
5. 15 minutes before the scheduled event, you should receive an email with the link to the event space. Click the 'Click here to access the event' button
If you did not receive this reminder email, just use the link to the registration page from before
6. You will be directed to the event’s landing page. Click the 'Join event now!' button (this will only show once the countdown reaches 0)
If the countdown is 00:00:00, but the “Join event now!” button still doesn’t show try refreshing the page
7. Go through the tutorial to learn how to use Remo
8. Enjoy your event!
If you ever need help before or during the event, feel free to contact us through the 'Need Help' button in the lower left corner of your screen.
If the event you are trying to join is full, you will be redirected to the registration page and shown a message saying the event is now full as shown below