Looking to join an event on Remo? Here is a step-by-step guide
This article shows you how to join an event that has already started or is about to begin. If you are looking to register for an upcoming event on Remo, please click here to find out how to register.
1. Head over to the link provided to you by the event organizer (this could be a direct event link or sent through an email invitation)
This is the same link you used to register for the event with
If you see a blue button that says "Register for the Event", this means the event has not started yet. You can choose to save your spot at the event by registering in advance following these instructions If you still see "Register for the Event" and the countdown timer above has already reached 00:00:00, please refresh your page.
- Custom SSO (click to learn more)
- Social Logins (click to learn more)
- Magic Link (click to learn more)
- Email + Password (click to learn more)
- Anonymous Login (click to learn more)
Please note, not all of these login options may be available for this event.
- Click login with [Custom SSO Name]
- You will be asked to select the account you would like to login with if you are already logged in
- If not, you will be asked to log in first using that account
- Select which social media account you'd like to use to login with (Microsoft, Google, Linkedin or Facebook)
- If you are not logged in yet, you will first be asked to login to that account
- If you are logged in already but have multiple accounts, you will be asked to select which account you'd like to use.
- Enter your email address into the designated box, and then choose "Log in with magic link" or "Continue" option.
- This will send a magic link to the email address provided.
- Click on the magic link from your email, and it will redirect you back to Remo.
If you are not able to locate the magic link email in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam. The email should be from "notificat[email protected]" with the subject line: "Sign in to Remo Conference"
- Enter your email address into the designated box, and then choose "Log in with email and password"
- If this is your first time on Remo, you will be asked to set a password
- If you are a returning Remo user, you will be asked to enter your previously set password (don't worry, if you've forgotten this, you can reset it by clicking "Forgot password?")
Please note, when choosing to log in anonymously, you will not be able to edit your profile. For more information about anonymous login, please check out this Article
Your Remo profile is like your virtual business card, it's information other guests can see to get to know you or connect with you. For more information on your profile in Remo, please check out this article
This button may not be visible to you just yet (don't worry, this just means the host isn't ready to let you in just yet - just hang tight!)