Event Managers & Assistants
Are you ready to subscribe to a Remo plan?
That’s awesome! We’re so glad to officially welcome you into the Remo family ✨
Do you know which plan you'd like to subscribe too?
-> YES! - Great, continue reading this article and we'll show you everything you need to know
-> Not yet... - No problem, head over to our pricing page to see which plan fits your event needs best (Remo Immersive, Remo Enterprise, or Remo Office). If you'd like to discuss which plan is right for you, feel free to book a quick consultation with our Sales Team here.
Now that you know which plan you'd like, select which of these scenarios best describes you:
- If you are on a Remo Free Trial already...
- If you do not currently have any Remo Account…
- If you already have a Paid Remo Account...
If you are on a Remo Free Trial already...
1. Log into your Remo Account here
2. Click the menu button (3 parallel horizontal lines) in the upper left-hand corner of your screen, and click 'Account Settings' > 'Plan & billing'
3. Click the blue ‘Upgrade Plan’ button
4. Select the paid plan you would like to subscribe too
Remo Immersive Plans - select your desired event duration, max. event attendees, and billing cycle (annual/monthly)
Remo Virtual Office - select your desired attendee capacity, and billing cycle (annual/monthly)
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your checkout process. Please make sure you use the same email address as your Remo account during this checkout process. Otherwise, your payment may go through, but your account will not get upgraded.
If you have used a different email address, please reach out to our Customer Success Team at [email protected]
6. Once your checkout is complete, you should be redirected back to your paid Remo account!
If your plan has not updated after you complete the checkout process, please do a hard refresh (CTRL+SHIFT+R on Windows or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac) while on your Plan & billing page. If it still has not updated, please reach out to our Customer Success Team at [email protected] for further assistance.
If you do not currently have any Remo Account…
1. Head over to our Remo pricing page and select the plan you’d like
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your checkout process.
Please keep note of the email you enter during checkout. You'll need to enter this once more in the next step.
3. Once you’ve subscribed, you will be asked to sign up for a Remo Account - enter the same email address you used in the previous step.
If you accidentally used a different email address, please reach out to our Customer Success Team at [email protected].
4. Enter your company details to complete your Remo account setup
5. Click 'Save and Continue' and that's it! Your purchased Remo Account is all ready to go!
If you already have a Paid Remo Account...
If you are currently subscribed to any of our paid Remo plans, please refer to this article for how you can change your plan
Yay! You’ve officially subscribed to Remo! You can now start creating your first-ever Remo event
Oh and Welcome to the magical world of Remo! We can’t wait to see the types of events you create ✨