Event Managers & Assistants
To create multiple floors:
1. Go to your My Events page
2. Search for the event you want to create multiple floors for and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the event image
3. The Event Settings Panel should now appear
4. In the 'Basic Settings' tab 'Scroll Down'
5. Under Expected Attendance, fill in how many guests you expect to have at your event (the maximum number of guests you can have is determined by your plan.) This number you input will ultimately determine how many floors you have in your event space:
- 0 - 100 guests will create 1 floor
- 101 - 200 guests will create 2 floors
- 201 - 300 guests will create 3 floors
- 301 - 400 guests will create 4 floors
- 401 - 500 guests will create 5 floors
- 501 - 600 guests will create 6 floors
- 601 - 700 guests will create 7 floors
- 701 - 800 guests will create 8 floors
- 801 - 900 guests will create 9 floors
- 901 - 1000 guests will create 10 floors
Our algorithm automatically fills up 80% of the seats on a floor and then moves on to filling the next floor.
Please note once the event starts, you cannot change the expected number of guests, so make sure to add in some buffer (if your plan allows)
6. Fill in the rest of the details of your event, if you haven't done so already. If you're happy with it, click the 'Save Event' button.
The maximum number of floors that can be created depends on the limit of guests your plan has
In the event, you can navigate between floors using the elevator dial on the left-hand side