Before you begin, please test your system’s compatibility with Remo here. This will allow you to diagnose if there is a problem and where it is!
Our video quality dynamically adjusts based on the strength of a user's network connectivity
We recommend a minimum of 8 Mbps download speed and 8 Mbps upload speed to maintain a high quality and stable connection
If either download or upload is not above the minimum, video and audio quality will suffer
Check your network connectivity below:
Some tips to help with this:
- Plug in directly to the Internet
- Use smaller tables in Rural Communities (because the more people on the table, the more bandwidth required)
- Close all tabs you're not using
- If you're on a shared Internet Connection, set up your Router to give you Internet first
Please check out this article for more detailed information about firewall requirements and troubleshooting your firewall.
As a general rule, using the latest versions of browsers will produce the best results. Most proxies are supported in browsers and mobile apps today. If the only way to access the Internet from your network is through a proxy then it must be a transparent proxy or it must be configured in the browser for HTTPS connections. Our technology does not work with proxies requiring authentication. Along with these requirements, clients may have the following rules:
- Chrome - although not every option has been tested, recent versions have full support for authentication
- Pre-58 version support NTLM authentication
- We've found a forwarding proxy setup with Kerberos does not work