Did you know that you can run Simultaneous Events with Remo? ✨
Then read this article first!
There are actually 2️⃣ ways you can achieve this:
Option 1: the presentation and share it as a video during your event!
1. Record your presentation before the event and upload this to either Youtube, Twitch, or Vimeo
2. Switch to Presentation mode by pressing the 'Present' button in all buildings (event spaces) and de-select the box that says 'Start presentation with Mic and Cam on'
3. Press 'More' in the bottom menu toolbar
4. Select 'Share Video'
5. Paste your uploaded Youtube, Twitch, or Vimeo link into the box provided
6. If you would like your guests to have access to the video controls (such as pause, fast forward, rewind, or closed captions) then remember to check the box below the video link
7. Click 'Play Now'
Once you click 'Play Now' the video will be automatically played to all the guests in your audience
Option 2: Live-stream your presentation from Youtube, Vimeo or Twitch and then share in all the buildings. Everything you need to know about How to Stream to Remo!
If you are looking to live-stream your presentation using Youtube Live, you can check out these two article to walk you through how you can achieve this: Setting your Youtube Account up to allow livestreaming Connecting your Remo and Youtube Account to start livestreaming