Currently, Remo defaults to a 4:3 aspect ratio for all its input streams including your camera!
However... if you would like to use another aspect ratio (such as 16:9 or 16:10), you can now do that as well.
Please note, if you are using Remo's Virtual Background, you will not be able to adjust your camera settings.
1. Click the upward arrow next to the 'Cam' button in your bottom menu toolbar.
2. Select 'Camera Settings'.
3. Here you'll be able to see a preview of what your video stream looks like.
If this is the first time you are adjusting these settings, it will default to the 4:3 aspect ratio.
4. If you'd like to keep your original aspect ratio intact (in other words, if you're not seeing your full video stream), check the box for 'Keep Original Aspect Ratio'.
If you would like to use a different camera source of yours, you can also select this from the dropdown menu next to Camera.
5. Click 'Save Changes'.
Remo will now remember this setting for the next event you attend as well!
6. Now when you're ready, turn on your camera by clicking the 'Cam' button in your bottom menu toolbar!
Please note, the ability to keep your original aspect ratio is available in both Conversation and Presentation Mode!
Ta-da! You can now use your camera however you like in whatever aspect ratio you choose.