With Remo's new Audience View, you no longer have to feel all alone when presenting to what feels like "the void" during presentations! Because now you'll be able to see in real-time how your audience is reacting to what you have to say through emojis (or what we like to call Remojis!)
And, even if you're not presenting, you can still be part of the excitement by giving your own reactions and seeing how everyone else feels about what's being presented!
Here's how you can use the new Audience View at your next event:
Before the event:
Audience View is turned off by default, but as an Event Host, you can decide whether you'd like to enable or disable Audience View for you and your guests at your event. Here's how:
1. Find your event in your My Events dashboard and click the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner of your event card.
2. Click 'Extras' and then 'Features'. Here you can choose whether to enable or disable Audience View by toggling this on or off.
This is also where you can enable or disable Remoji Reactions for your event.
3. If you have no further edits, click 'Save and Close' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
During the event:
1. Each user can choose whether to turn on Audience View or not by clicking the Audience View button in their bottom menu toolbar.
Audience View is turned on by default for all users when entering Presentation Mode (unless the Event Host has turned off this feature altogether prior to the event).
2. As users start reacting to a presentation using the Remoji Reactions, their reaction will appear on top of their avatar as so. For more information on how to use Remoji Reactions, check out this article.
3. As an Event Host, if a guest raises their hand, you will see a raised hand emoji over that guest's avatar in the Audience View. You will also get a notification at the top of your screen indicating the number of people in the audience who have raised their hand.
Remember, only guests will have the 'Raise Hand' button in their bottom menu toolbar. Speakers and Event Hosts will not have this button as they can freely join the stage by turning on their Cam and Mic.
Now that you have a brief overview of Remo's Audience View, here are a few frequently asked questions:
Is Audience View turned on or off by default?
Audience View is turned off by default. But as the Event Host, you can turn this on at any time by toggling the feature on in your event settings.
Can I still use the Remojis if Audience View is turned off?
Absolutely! Even when Audience View is turned off, everyone can still engage and interact with the presentations using our three emojis. The only difference is that you’ll see the stream of emojis floating up on the right-hand side of the screen instead of also on top of guests’ profile images in Audience View.
Is Audience View visible for all users?
Provided the Event Host has activated the feature for that event, then, yes. Individual users can show or hide Audience View as they want by clicking on the Audience View button in the lower left-hand corner of their screen.
Can I customize the number of rows that appear in Audience View?
No, for now, Audience View by default will appear with 2 rows.
Is Audience View available when using a Mobile Device?
At the moment, Audience View and Remoji’s are only available when using a laptop, desktop, or computer device. It is not available on a mobile or tablet device.
How does Remo decide who gets displayed in the Audience View?
Active audience members using the Remojis will appear in Audience View up to two rows maximum.