Event Managers & Assistants
A custom company badge is another opportunity for you to add more company branding to your online event!
Firstly though, what is a company badge?
A company badge is a small icon or logo applied on top of your profile picture in Remo. This will be visible in both Conversation and Presentation Mode when someone views your profile picture.
The company badge will be applied to the profiles of all team members in the account.
Now you know what it is, let's see how to add your own company badge:
1. On your My Events page, click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen) and select 'Account Settings'
2. On the Company Profile page, scroll down to the Company Badge section
3. Click 'Upload Image' and select an image for your company badge
Only PNG, JPEG, or JPG files with a maximum size of 1 MB can be uploaded. Our recommended image size is 135 x 57 pixels. Please note the badge is an oval shape, so the image you upload will be cropped to fit the shape.
Please remember, the company badge you select will be visible on the profiles of all team members in your account. It will also be visible at all events (regardless of whether it is an event your team is hosting or attending).
4. Once uploaded, you can see a preview of how the company badge will look. If you would like to change the image, click 'Change Image' and upload another file.
If you would like to delete the image, click the trash icon to delete it.
5. Once you're happy with the image, check the box for 'Enable Custom Badge' to officially apply your custom badge to the profiles of everyone on your team.
6. To disable the company badge, simply uncheck the box for 'Enabled Custom Badge' and this will remove the badge from your and your team members' profiles.