After you stop the recording of your presentation it will automatically be saved in the Event Settings Panel. Here’s how you can download or view the recordings of your presentation:
1. Go to your My Event page. Search for the event and click the pencil icon located in the upper right corner of the event image
If you're already in the event space click the menu button (3 parallel horizontal lines) in the upper left corner of the event space and then click 'Event Settings'
3. Now select the tab 'Post Event'
4. Scroll down and look for Presentation Recordings. Click the 'Download' button of the recording that you want to download
If you wish to delete the recording, click the 'delete' icon next to it
Once you delete the recording, this should free up space in your recording storage limit.
5. You will be routed to the preview page. From this page, you can choose to download the video to your device. Based on the browser you are using, please follow the instructions below:
Chrome or Microsoft Edge:
Click the 3 dots located at the lower right corner of the preview page and click 'Download'
Firefox or Safari:
Right-click on the video and select the 'Save Video As' or 'Download Video As' option
You can also share the recording link with your guests instead. However, please note the link expires after 48 hours.
6. Your download will automatically start
You might have some questions about your recording storage, so here are a few of the commonly asked questions:
- How can I check how much recording storage space I have left?
As the Remo Account Owner, click on the 3 parallel horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen, and click 'Account Settings', and 'Plan & billing'.
If you scroll down on your 'Plan & billing' page to the section called 'Usage', you will be able to see the video recording hours you have already used, and how much space you have left.
- Can I buy more recording storage space?
At the moment, you cannot buy additional recording hours or recording storage space. You can however free up some space, which leads us to...
- How can I free up recording storage space?
If you would like to free up some of your recording space, you must delete recordings of your past event (see Step 4 above)
- Will my recording storage be reset every billing cycle?
Your recording storage is a one-time storage space, it cannot be reset every billing cycle
- If my event is deleted, is there any way I can restore or recover my event recording?
Unfortunately, we cannot recover event recordings for a deleted event. Therefore, before deleting your event please make sure to download any information you would like to retain access to, such as the event recording.