You need to create an account ✨
Please refer to this article on how to register for a Remo Account
You already have an account ✨
1. Go to our Login page
2. Did you register with ...?
In that case, press 'Log in with Google' and you will be asked to authorize with your Google account. After logging in, you will be redirected to Remo.
- Your email and password
Enter your email and password, press 'Log in.'
3. If you forgot your password, follow the instructions in this article to reset it: How to Recover/ Change your Password
Here are some problems you may encounter when trying to log in...
- You registered with Google previously, and now you are trying to login by just entering your email and password (not the 'Log in with Google' button). If you do that, you'll see this message:
We will remind you that you need to click 'Log in with Google' and log in through your Gmail account (Google).
- When you enter a wrong password, the system shows you this disclaimer
Your account will be blocked if you try to log in and indicate an incorrect password several times.
- When you try to use an email that is already registered, you get this disclaimer:
In this case, you can restore your password by following the instructions in the article How to Recover/ Change your Password
- Is it mandatory to create an account in order to attend an event?
Yes, guests, speakers, and event managers have to create an account
- Can I join an event with a unique link without registering?
No, all participants have to register