Would you like to save your whiteboard for more than 24 hours? Or, create boards in Miro and simply import them into Remo?
Either way, you'll need a Miro account to do so!
By creating a Miro account you can become the board owner for your tables' whiteboards. As board owner, you will have the option to:
- Save your whiteboards for longer than 24 hours
- Lock elements on your whiteboards
- Import pre-designed templates or boards straight into Remo
- Export the contents of your whiteboard
... and more!!!
When creating a Miro account, you can decide whether you'd like a Free Miro Plan or a Paid one. However, please note with a free Miro account, you can only have a limited number of active whiteboards.
So, here's how you can create a Miro Account from your Remo Event:
1. Open a table's whiteboard by clicking 'More' and then 'Whiteboard'.
2. At the top of the whiteboard click 'Sign up to save'
3. This will redirect you to Miro's sign up page where you can fill in your name, email, and create a password! Once you're done, click 'Get started now'
If you already have a Miro account, click 'Sign in' instead and login with your Miro email and password
Here you will be signing up for the free Miro Plan (which comes with certain limitations including the number of active boards you can use). If you would like to consider upgrading to a paid Miro Plan, check out all the plans they have on offer here.
4. You should then get an email with your confirmation code to activate your account. Or you can click on the 'Confirm your email' button instead.
Tip: If you don't see the email in your inbox, try checking your Spam. If it's still not there, try contacting Miro's support
5. Once you've activated your account, it's time to set up a team. If your company already has a Miro account you may be prompted to simply request to join their team. Or, you can set up your own team by clicking 'Create a new team'.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your team!
7. You're all set with your Miro account! Now you can go back to your Remo Event and Save your whiteboard to become board owner!
For more information on the Miro whiteboard in Remo, check out this article!