Event Managers & Assistants
The option to record is only available during the Presentation Mode.
Please note, the recording feature will only record audio/video and any shared screens shown during your Presentation. It currently does not record any videos shared using the 'Share Video' feature, the whiteboard, chat, or remojis. Any changes between Tile View and Focus View during Presentation Mode are recorded.
If you want to record your presentation, here's how:
1. Start your presentation by pressing the 'Present' button. A popup will appear asking if you would like to record your presentation, click 'start recording'.
Pro-tip: If you wish to record only a part of the presentation mode, you can click on 'No' on the pop-up box before starting presentation. Once you reach the part where you want to start recording, you can click the 'start recording' button at the bottom left part of your screen.
3. To stop the recording, there are several things you can do:
- Click the 'Stop' button beside the timer.
- End the presentation mode directly, by clicking the 'Present' button again
Please note, the maximum duration for any single recording is 4 hours. If your presentations last longer than 4 hours, please make sure to break up the recordings into 4 hour pieces. The total amount of recording hours available to you is determined by which plan you're currently subscribed to, please check out our pricing page for more information on this.
4. Once you stop the recording, the video file will automatically be saved to the Event Settings Panel. To download your recordings, please refer to this article
Once downloaded, recordings will have a video quality of no higher than 720p.