The option to record is only available during the Presentation Mode. If you want to record your presentation, here's how:
1. Start your presentation by pressing the 'Present' button. A popup will appear asking if you would like to record your presentation, click 'Yes'
Alternatively, if the popup does not show, you can click on the 'More' button located at the bottom of the page and then click 'Record' when you're ready to record your live session
2. The timer will appear at the bottom left corner of the screen
3. To stop the recording, there are several things you can do:
- Click the 'Stop' button beside the timer.
- Click the 'More' button and then 'Stop Record'
- End the presentation mode directly, by clicking the 'Present' button again
4. Once you stop the recording, the video file will automatically be saved to the Event Settings Panel. To download your recordings, please refer to this article
The recording feature currently does not record any videos shared using the 'Share Video' feature in Presentation Mode.