The option to record is only available during the Presentation Mode.
If you want to record your presentation, here's how:
1. Start your presentation by pressing the 'Present' button. A popup will appear asking if you would like to record your presentation, click 'Yes'.
The popup will only appear if you choose to start your presentation with your camera and microphone immediately turned on.
Alternatively, if the popup does not show, you can click 'Start Recording' in the lower left-hand corner of your screen, when you're ready to record your live session.
2. The timer will appear at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Please note, the recording feature currently does not record any videos shared using the 'Share Video' feature or the whiteboard in Presentation Mode. Any changes between Tile View and Focus View during Presentation Mode are recorded.
3. To stop the recording, there are several things you can do:
- Click the 'Stop' button beside the timer.
- End the presentation mode directly, by clicking the 'Present' button again
Please note, the maximum duration for any single recording is 4 hours. If your presentations last longer than 4 hours, please make sure to break up the recordings into 4 hour pieces. The total amount of recording hours available to you is determined by which plan you're currently subscribed to, please check out our pricing page for more information on this.
4. Once you stop the recording, the video file will automatically be saved to the Event Settings Panel. To download your recordings, please refer to this article
Once downloaded, recordings will have a video quality of no higher than 720p.